We’re thankful for any donation, big or small, to directly impact the amazing kids in our care.

Choose from our regular giving options

Regular donations provide vital monthly support to our children from Colombia, to Ethiopia, to Myanmar. A monthly gift for food, family support or life-changing education will provide the essentials every child needs to thrive.

Feed a child

$8 per month
Provide vital, nutritious food for the children in our care across the world.
Feed a child

Support a family

$29 per month
Keep families who are struggling together by providing food, rent and self-sufficiency training.
Support a family

Support a student

$48 per month
Support students in further education to help them achieve their potential.
Support a student

Support a class

$75 per month
Enable a class to receive a fantastic education by providing a teacher's salary.
Support a class

Sponsor a child $24 per month

Transform a child’s life by providing for their physical and educational needs.
If you have time to write letters to encourage a child and help them feel loved, this is the best option.

Why Stand by Me?

Helping kids become who they are born to be

We rescue kids from terrible circumstances, then provide the care, love and attention they need to thrive. We take care to understand and meet each child’s individual needs – from food and healthcare to loving parents and a quality education. We’re in this for the long term to help them reach their full potential.

Caring for them as Jesus would

We follow Jesus’ example, caring for children just as He would, by restoring their dignity and giving them a sense of self-worth. But we believe that faith is a personal choice – we care for children who need our help regardless of their belief, background or social status. Read more

Your money goes further

It’s important to us that your money really impacts children. 88% of your donation will be used to directly provide the best care possible for children. We’ll use the remaining 12% to facilitate our care programmes and support the work of Stand by Me.

Personal charity

We’re small enough to know each of our 3,800 children by name and large enough to provide world class care for all our children. For over 25 years we’ve transformed thousands of kids' lives and we are excited to show you how your donation really does change lives.
Stand by... almost there...